WESTERN SUBURBAN SOCCER LEAGUE
Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in WSSL sanctioned soccer activities, the undersigned:
1) Acknowledge and fully understands that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used, and acknowledges further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time;
2) Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
3) Releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to seek legal action against WSSL, its member Associations, affiliated clubs, or teams and their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter, referred to as "Releasees" from demands; losses or damages on account of injury, including death or damages to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "Releasees" or otherwise.
4) Agrees, in further consideration for my child’s participation, to hold harmless and indemnify the “Releasees” for any injury resulting from my child’s conduct in the program; and
5) Agrees to accept and abide by all the rules, regulations, code of conduct and policies stated by the WSSL.